APOLLO CLUB RULES
1. Joining the Apollo Club
• People who want to join the club must register on the Apollo Cinema website at www.apollokino.ee or on the Apollo website www.apollo.ee or at a checkout (Apollo, Apollo Kino, Blender).
• If the submitted personal data are incorrect or the applicant refuses to disclose the required data, Apollo Kino OÜ has the right to refuse to accept the person into the club. If the applicant refuses to disclose their ID code, this means that they cannot be identified on the basis of their ID card in the future. Apollo Club membership is for an unspecified term.
• Joining the Apollo Club is free of charge.
• The bonuses of Apollo Club can immediately be used in Apollo cinemas, Apollo shops, the online shop and Blender juice bars.
2. Apollo Club card
• The ID card functions as the Apollo Club card. The ID card works on the condition that the person has entered the correct ID code in the user account details when joining the club.
3. Rights of Apollo Club members
• After identifying themselves, Apollo Club members are entitled to all of the special offers, bonuses and special rights offered to club members of the relevant status in Apollo cinemas and the online environment, in Apollo shops and the online shop, and in Blender juice bars.
• Information about valid special offers can be obtained from the websites of Apollo cinemas, shops and Blender juice bars, newsletters, Facebook and on the spot.
• Club members have the right to determine what kind of information is e-mailed to them.
• Special offers and bonuses are valid in cinemas, shops and juice bars when an ID card is presented. Another identify document with the person’s ID code and photo is also acceptable.
• A club member has the right to suspend or terminate their member status by submitting a written request in free format either on paper or in a format that can be reproduced in writing.
4. Rights of Apollo Kino OÜ
• Apollo Kino OÜ has the right to refuse to satisfy an application to join the Apollo Club and it is not obliged to give the reason for its refusal.
• Apollo Kino OÜ has the right to suspend a club member’s status if the member fails to adhere to the rules valid in Apollo cinemas, shops or Blender juice bars.
• Apollo Kino OÜ has the right to amend valid price lists of cinemas and, accordingly, the bonuses offered to club members.
• Apollo Kino OÜ does not disclose the personal data of clients to third parties, unless this is required by the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
• These rules and any possible amended versions thereof as well as any other information about the Apollo Club are available online at www.apollokino.ee/apollo-klubi.
• firstname.lastname@example.org – ticket changes, lost and found, other questions, compliments, concerns, suggestions.
Apollo Kino OÜ, 19 January 2015